Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The First of Mainy

I mean.. many. The first of many posts. This will be my outlet of everything. Mainly, my photos but also news and random things I encounter. Hope you enjoy! Thanks 2b.



First is a must watch trailer for Art of Flight. Pretty much everyone has seen this but this is for the folks that have not. Its intense! I can't wait to go to the premier.

Second. is a movie about a game. A little game called GNAR. It features people having fun in the snow and it teaches you how to have fun in the snow as well. It goes hand and hand with the book Squallywood which is a written guide to squaw valley.


Lastly I'm leaving you with a few photos from my collection.
Hammer Time
Putting in Work
Kev doing work
Kev's House
Kev's House
Kev
Tree Ride to Fakie - Kev


Logan
Logan - Noseslide pretzel 270
Logan
Logan - Front Lip
Glacier
Ice
Ritz E
Ritz E

No comments:

Post a Comment